New Dog Breeds
(Not really! This is a joke! Please don't e-mail me asking about the "Labradoodle" (combination Labrador & Poodle). This, apperently, IS a real dog ... but I don't know where you can get one, who breeds them or anything else about them. Thanks - Uncle Dave)
The following new breeds are now recognized by the AKC:
- Collie + Lhasa Apso
- Collapso, a dog that folds up for easy transport.
- Spitz + Chow Chow
- Spitz-Chow, a dog that throws up a lot.
- Pointer + Setter
- Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet.
- Great Pyrenees + Dachshund
- Pyradachs, a puzzling breed.
- Pekingese + Lhasa Apso
- Peekasso, a Cubist dog.
- Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel
- Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean - and manly, too!
- Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever
- Lab Coat Retriever, the E.R. mascot.
- Newfoundland + Basset Hound
- Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors.
- Terrier + Bulldog
- Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes.
- Bloodhound + Labrador
- Blabador, a dog that barks incessantly.
- Malamute + Pointer
- Moot Point, owned by...oh well, it doesn't matter anyway....
- Collie + Malamute
- Commute, a dog that travels to work.
- Deerhound + Terrier
- Derriere, a dog that's true to the end.
- Bull Terrier + Shitzu
- Bull Shitzu, a gregarious but unreliable breed.
- Poodle + Maltese
- Malted Poodles, good after dinner or on a Sunday afternoon
- Cocker Spaniel + Maltese
- Cock-teses, well ...
If you have other suggestions or would like to make a comment, e-mail: Uncle Dave.
Return to Uncle Dave's Home Page.